February 23, 2010

Just Ice Cream

Ryker's vocabulary and ability to formulate sentences/phrases seems to have exploded again in the last few days. Here are just a few of the random things he has said:
  • When told that we would have an ice cream treat after dinner: "Mommy I don't want dinner. Just ice cream."
  • When told that Grammy and Papa had to go home: "Grammy and Papa not go home. Ryker's house turn."
  • When Sean was using his blanket: "This is Ryker's blanket. Don't touch it."
  • When talking about sports and Daddy: "Daddy's a basketball coach and Ryker's a basketball coach."
  • When playing with his cousin: "I go tell [cousin's name] sorry. I not share."
  • When asked what Ryker says: "Ryker says, aaaaaaaahhh! Mommy says ssshhhh that's too loud." (Apparently Sean taught him that one.)
I know there are more I just forget them all. He is definitely entertaining!

5 comments:

Katie said...

He is such a good boy! Love you guys and thanks for everything.

Jamie said...

I love the funny things they come up with. Kens is great at coming up with brutally honest by sooo funny comments on things!

I miss you friend :-)

Erika said...

so funny! keep wrighting them down. i love this stage!

The Widerbergs said...

lol "don't touch it" i love it!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Cute!