August was a busy month. I finished up my internship and started to take advantage of the free time. Here are a few of the highlights...
Canyon...

We went up the canyon a few times to enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery. Ryker had a blast getting as dirty as he could and wading in the freezing rivers.
California...

My sister and I met up in California with the kiddos to see our German sister. We had SUCH a great time hanging out at the beach every day, eating out and just being together. They made sure to make my birthday a special day complete with a hand-crafted birthday sign and taking me out to yummy restaurants all day. I LOVE these girls!
Bras and flip flops...

Ryker playing with bras and flip flops in the condo in CA. Whoops.
Bear Lake...

One of our FAVORITE things to do is go to our friends' cabin in Bear Lake. We had a great time at the beach and just hanging out with the crew.
2 comments:
Awesome. I LOVE the bra pic - you can totally threaten to show his girlfriends in the future ;)
Yeah for updates! Love them all!
Post a Comment