After 14 weeks and 492 hours of free labor I am FREE! My internship ended yesterday. Ryker and I spent some quality one-on-one time today to celebrate. We went to the zoo and then treated ourselves to some gelato (it's divine) on the way home. I LOVE my little buddy and am so excited to be home with him.
Though I am very grateful my internship is over it truly was an amazing experience. I grew so much professionally and personally. It was both challenging and rewarding. I learned to love the patients and staff that I worked with. My supervisor was one of the most sincere, fun and talented people I have ever met which made my experience that much more enjoyable. It taught me so much about what I value in life, what my priorities are, and how to be more patient with myself and others.
So, now you are all probably wondering what I will do with all this free time...right. Well, don't you worry I have big plans for fun, relaxation and of course some productivity. I still have the national exam to prepare for in October, but other than that my time is finally my own to do with as I please!
More updates and pictures to come...
3 years ago
7 comments:
Oh yay! I'm so excited for you! We get to hang out more often. But don't expect me to say yes to every invite, I'm SOOOOOOO tired lately. bllaaaa. Anyway, I'm so happy for you, congratulations on being done! Yay!
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Isn't it so excited? (This is your blog stalker Melissa by the way!) Now that I'm done with school, I can do more blog stalking than ever! Have fun with your newfound freedom! It's awesome!
I'm so glad! Can't wait to play. We still need to do tinner dinners up the canyon with the boys before it gets too cold!
I am so excite for you! Free time is the best, especially when you haven't had it for so long... wish I was there to spend some of it with you. Maybe you should take a little trip to Ca? :-)
yeah you did it!!!
I can't believe it's over already! So glad you made it through. Seriously, now what are you going to do with all your free time? Let's go swimming STAT!
YAY! Good for you! You need at least one week of Rocky Road and Grey's Anatomy re-runs! Seriously you deserve it!
Post a Comment