June 30, 2009

Randomness

Here are a few random updates from the Olson fam...
Yesterday I played hookie and left work early to meet my family for a hike and a BBQ. It was so fun to spend the extra time with my little buddy. He LOVES his backpack, and he loves water. When our destination was a small pond (aka big puddle with a stream running through it) he decided that he wanted to get in the "bath". Never mind that the water was freezing cold. He would splash his feet, scream from the cold and then do it all over again!

Last weekend we went boating for the first time this season. Ryker LOVED it and we all had such a great time! It was perfect weather and perfect water all day.

When I leave for work Ryker is usually eating breakfast. I like to take a picture or video of him before I leave so I can look at it throughout the day when I start to miss him. This was one of my favorites last week...

For as long as I can remember I have loved sitting on the kitchen counter top to eat and talk. Don't know why, but now whenever I am sitting up there Ryker likes to join me. He has also developed a fetish with shoes. He will bring us shoes to put on him all the time. This day happened to be a sandal and a sneaker...

Sean and I were lucky enough to have a great date night a few weeks ago. We went bowling with 2 other fun and fabulous couples and had a blast! I am so blessed he is all mine!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! Ryker is HUGE!!! I cant belive it! I am so excited to see you two! Love you.

The Widerbergs said...

I loved that post :) The pic of him in his high chair is so funny!

Katie said...

fun stuff!

ksrfam said...

Loved the post. What fun times you all have. Can't believe how Ryker is growing. Miss you!!!!

Emily said...

You are all adorable!

amelia said...

okay your family is so cute! Ryker in his sunglasses...I can't handle it! Miss you guys...come eat some corn in Des Moines