A few weeks ago we took a quick trip to Georgia to attend the funeral of Sean's grandpa. Though the circumstances for the visit were less than ideal, it was great to see that part of the family. It ended up being a great little weekend getaway. The weather was amazing (high 70's-low 80's) and the company was great. The plane ride over was a nightmare. The little man has flown several times now and always done perfect. However, this time he decided to SCREAM non-stop for 2 out of the 3 hours. It was miserable for everyone involved. I have to apologize to all those parents I have judged that give their infants/toddlers Benadryl for plane rides...I get it now. To all of you who are the ones that give the parents of these children dirty looks, shame on you! Anyway, here are a few pics from the trip...
Grandma & Ryker
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment