I am having the HARDEST time trying to decide on our outfits for family pictures on Tuesday. Indulge me for a minute and let me know your pick...
Option 1...
Option 2...
They will be used for Christmas cards and our first family pictures since Ryker was born. Thanks for your help!
10 comments:
I love option 2! Thats my vote! Both are VERY cute though! That was hard... ; ) Im sure they will turn out great! Can't wait to see them!
I think I would go option #1, I like the holiday colors. I really can't say though, they are both adorable.
I like/love option 2!
Janelle, it's Melissa, your blog stalker :) I like both outfits a lot, but I think I would go with number 2.
love #2
I like them both but I am partial to browns, greens & blues... They tend to be my favorites especially with the boys!
I am going for #2, too. Love the blue.
#2 cause boys don't wear pink!!!!! lol just kidding. btw where the hek did you get your shirts?
#2!!!!
I would go for #2! I love the cowboy boots!
Post a Comment