The rules: Go to your picture files. Pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture in it. Tell a little bit about the picture. Tag 4 friends.
I cheated and picked the 4th file, 5th picture. This was a trip I took to Arizona in August 2007. I had a break from school and wanted to go somewhere to get away. My sister had just adopted another adorable baby so I went to see him, and hang out with a few of my sisters. It was awesome! We swam, shopped, went bowling, and to some crazy Organ Pizza restaurant. This particular night we went out with just the girls to Chipotle for dinner and saw the movie, No Reservations. I was around 4 months pregnant and trying to squeeze into some of my "skinny clothes". I was so uncomfortable all night, and the buttons kept popping open. Good times!
I Tag: Katie, Nina, Star, and Launna
1 comments:
Your pic is really cute - it sounds like a fun time! Don't feel bad about the buttons either. I had to re-sew the zipper on some of my pants cuz it ripped!!
Post a Comment