Happy Birthday to me! Last Saturday I turned 25. It was a FABULOUS day! The celebration started the night before when Sean gave me my first gift...a dSLR camera! We are both very excited to actually learn how to use it!
We started off the official day with a beautiful hot air balloon ride over Park City (FREE!). It was amazing! We were both a little nervous at first, but once we got more comfortable we really enjoyed it. Afterwards, we went climbing at Momentum Climbing Gym in Sandy. It was so fun to finally do this with Sean. We realized that we like each others hobbies much more than we thought we would (I like golf now, and Sean likes rock climbing!). We picked up Ryker, went to lunch, and headed home for a quick nap (we had to get up at 4:30am). After the nap, I decided a night at home sounded perfect. Sean picked up Cafe Rio and we watched LOST all night long! It was very relaxing, and the perfect ending to a perfect day!
Thanks so much babe for making this day so special, and thank you Kendree for watching Ryker so that this day was even possible!

2 comments:
What a cool present! Glad you had a good day!
Sounds like a blast! I don't quite know how you had a "relaxing" night watching Lost. AAAhhhhhh! I got into it too. I am only on the 2nd season. I hate that I love it!
Post a Comment