I learn more and more every day that parenting is a guessing game. One day I think I know what I am doing, and the next I feel like I am playing a complete guessing game trying to figure out what he needs, and the best way to do things. This week, the guessing game has been whether or not our little guy is teething. No teeth in sight, but all the symptoms fit. Doesn't he just look miserable...
3 years ago
9 comments:
He's very cute! Love the hair!
Poor guy! I wish I could tell you it will be over soon. Too bad you still have about 1 1/2 years of teething to go! Good Luck!
Love ya!
He is cute & I would say by the drool he is! Brok is the same way though, symptoms fit but no teeth to show.
good luck!
I never ever know what I'm doing. It's rough! He still is very cute though!
hey janelle! i'm so glad i found you! thanks goodness for google searching, haha. this is michelle's sister natalie. anyway, i was looking up photoshop online and with the educational discount at the byu bookstore it's only $219 for cs3 photoshop, illustrator and indesign. they probably have a comparable educational discount at the u. i know you can also get photoshop elements (the very basic software) for $99 at adobe.com. i'm going camera shopping this week! i'm so excited. it was fun to hang out with you guys yesterday!
He is so cute. Any sign of teeth yet?
ok im ready for a something new
hey so i am making templates for everyone, do you want me to make you one? Maybe for fall? If so email me the pictures you want me to use for your header.
yeah if you could e-mail me the pictures of me on the wakeboard that would be great! my e-mail is natalie.mitts@gmail.com. i have a few of sean that i could send to you. i'm getting my nikon d60 in the next day or two! i got a package from costco online with two lenses. i'm so excited!
Post a Comment