March 26, 2008

Little Buddy

Here are just a few quick pics of our little man. Sean thinks he looks like he is ready for a fight on the top left. He still loves to stand up, and now loves to go up on his tippy toes. He is constantly making us smile! Today I got to see/hear him giggle in his sleep and it just melted my heart! Amazing how such a little person can make such a big impact!















3 comments:

Emily said...

So Cute! You've got to tell me how to do those collages. Love it!

Nina Olson said...

He is his daddy's child!! Looks just like him!!

Erika said...

He is so dang cute! And skinny- just like his mom! What a little sweetie. I want to see him again- call me and we'll have a playdate! I'm free next week whenever.
(and your angel food cake you made is so pretty!)