February 25, 2008

Weekend Pictures

Here are just a few of the weekend pictures. Sorry I always do the collages, it just makes it a lot easier to get lots of pictures out there for ya'all to see!
Top Left: Finally got some good pictures of just me and Ryker. I hated all the ones taken at the hospital and right after because I was CHUUUUUBBBY!
Top Right: I walked into the family room and caught Sean playing with Ryker's hair while he was sleeping! I had to get a picture. I love that he loves it as much as I do!
Bottom Left: The whole reason I picked this picture was to show off his faux-hawk, and then it got cut off! He is starting to get a little color in his eyes too.
Bottom Right: I love my little family!

1 comments:

Katie said...

That one with you and Ryker is a really good picture! What a cute little family!