January 18, 2008

Baby Room






As requested, here are some pictures of the baby room. Until I get the maternity and newborn pictures there is not much more I can do. There are a few more things that will go on the shelves too. We decided to keep the bed in there until he moves in permanently, so it is little crowded. However, this way we still have a spare bedroom, and I have another place to lie down on those fussy nights. It was really fun to put together. Yeah for babies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute! You have such an amazing talent...where did you get the cool magnets on the magnetic board? I'm excited to make some frames like yours. Love ya sis and miss you lots!

Nina Olson said...

I love it, I can't believe how much more you have done. I can't wait to start mine. Love ya, Miss ya

Emily said...

Everything turned out great!
Love ya, miss ya,
Emi